Sample Animation: Bad Stuff is Sticky (for kids)
Sample Animation: Negativity Bias (for adults)
Use GoStrengths! Animations to Teach
Social and Emotional Learning Skills
Are you a parent, teacher, coach, or mental health professional interested in research-based methods to teach social and emotional learning skills? GoStrengths! offers a unique educational platform to both learn and teach these skills via animation. Animations are employed as a teaching tool in all of our online programs for kids. Take advantage of our growing database of animations and courses with a GoStrengths! program.
- Quantity: 200+ animations and growing!
- Length: 30 seconds – 5 minutes
- Topics: Goal-Setting, Problem-Solving, Resilience, Optimistic Thinking, Character Strengths, Emotional Intelligence, Self-confidence, Social Connections, and many more.
- Types: Explanations, Examples, Scenarios, Quizzes, GoTools! (special tools crafted by Neutrino to explain concepts)
- Target Audience: Kids, Adults, All ages!