- Leapfrogging is jumping to conclusions about a situation without having all the information.
- Dante leaps to the conclusion that he is in trouble after reading a one-line email from his boss.
- Although this may be based on Dante’s history with previous bosses, it still involves making a big assumption.
- Dante also leaps to the conclusion that he is the cause of the problem.
- Leapfrogging is the umbrella error of ThoughtHoles, since all ThoughtHoles involve making an assumption.
ThoughtHoles: Leapfrogging Dante
Topics: Free Videos, Leapfrogging, ThoughtHoles